These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your use of thenewsroom.ng.
By using thenewsroom.ng, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not proceed to use the site.
- You will not post or transmit through this site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, ethnically chauvinistic, unproven or unfounded allegations (especially of wrongdoing) or otherwise offensive. Always treat other users with respect.
- You must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that violates the House Rules.
- You must not solicit personal information, email addresses, contact information, passwords or other personally identifying information.
- Every comment is subject to moderation.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material you access through thenewsroom.ng.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from third party websites or material.
- Any dealings between you and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via thenewsroom.ng, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of thenewsroom.ng shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors. You will not, and you will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- You acknowledge that by posting materials on thenewsroom.ng, you grant to us and our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
- Material which is posted on any bulletin boards or chat forums is written by users and we are not responsible for and do not endorse such material. We reserve the right to monitor the contributions made and may respond to or comment upon communications made by you and edit, refuse to post, or remove any content from the bulletin boards and chat forums in our absolute discretion. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by us.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained within the site, or for statements, advice and/or opinions made or given by users on the bulletin boards and chat forums (except as required by law). If you have any claim arising from the actions or statements of another user, you agree to pursue such a claim only against that user and not from us.